5,604,367 Members 48,503 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i think i briked my Htc one x

Tip us?
 
ursache marian
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Yeah cool. How many mV is it ?
Managed to charge so i can flash , but no luck
C:\New folder>fastboot flash recovery "Philz recovery 5.15.9.img"
sending 'recovery' (8050 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.172s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.379s.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#12  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7500
Posts: 12,319
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursache marian View Post
Managed to charge so i can flash , but no luck
C:\New folder>fastboot flash recovery "Philz recovery 5.15.9.img"
sending 'recovery' (8050 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.172s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.379s.
remote not allowed indicates a relocked/locked bootloader ! and to be sure rename the recovery to just recovery.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot erase cache
 
ursache marian
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
remote not allowed indicates a relocked/locked bootloader ! and to be sure rename the recovery to just recovery.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot erase cache
C:\New folder>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (8050 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.167s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.377s

C:\New folder>fastboot erase cache
erasing 'cache'...
OKAY [ 0.217s]
finished. total time: 0.217s

C:\New folder>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (8050 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.169s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: not allowed)
finished. total time: 1.378s
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#14  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7500
Posts: 12,319
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
unlock the bootloader !
 
ursache marian
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
unlock the bootloader !
OK, bootloader unlocked , flashed your recovery, now waiting for it to charge a little bit more. After i do a recovery wipe , i would like to install Android revolution HD, Yesterday i got stuck when i installed android revol HD becouse i couldn't select "next" button, my touch was not working, and using the Up and Down buttons was impossible. Now i see that in this recovery touch is working so maybe i will be able to install this Android HD firmware afterall.

Thank you for you help
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#16  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7500
Posts: 12,319
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursache marian View Post
OK, bootloader unlocked , flashed your recovery, now waiting for it to charge a little bit more. After i do a recovery wipe , i would like to install Android revolution HD, Yesterday i got stuck when i installed android revol HD becouse i couldn't select "next" button, my touch was not working, and using the Up and Down buttons was impossible. Now i see that in this recovery touch is working so maybe i will be able to install this Android HD firmware afterall.

Thank you for you help
no problem, let me know the result
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ursache marian
Old
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
no problem, let me know the result
i managed to flash boot and flash android hd 31.3 with your recovery.img, on mine the touch was not working . Thank you again.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#18  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7500
Posts: 12,319
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Okidoki !

CASE CLOSED !

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Leak Points to Windows Start Menu’s Return as Soon as August

About a month ago at this year’s Build conference, Microsoft … more

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more