5,598,542 Members 44,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help please

Tip us?
 
amnesia1000
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mendoza
Default Help please

I have a problem, the phone turns off if you pull out the power cord, but is not the battery, the phone starts, and if you enter recovery mode does not turn off, the problem is when you start android. I'm going to say what and done with phone since yesterday until now that I am writing to know if anyone can help me.

Yesterday install CM 10.2 final version. Previously install the recovery needed to install it. Then install the applications I use regularly (whit Titanium backup). After trying it, I uninstall it, try to return to the Rom eXistenZ, so install 10.3.1.A.2.67 C6502 Generic LAM (tft, who had previously) then root with Kingo Android ROOT, then install a dualrecovery for ZL from here and finally install http://nut.xperia-files.com/ eXistenZ. I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I have unlocked BL if interest.
 
martin132014
Old
#2  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 366
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesia1000 View Post
I have a problem, the phone turns off if you pull out the power cord, but is not the battery, the phone starts, and if you enter recovery mode does not turn off, the problem is when you start android. I'm going to say what and done with phone since yesterday until now that I am writing to know if anyone can help me.

Yesterday install CM 10.2 final version. Previously install the recovery needed to install it. Then install the applications I use regularly (whit Titanium backup). After trying it, I uninstall it, try to return to the Rom eXistenZ, so install 10.3.1.A.2.67 C6502 Generic LAM (tft, who had previously) then root with Kingo Android ROOT, then install a dualrecovery for ZL from here and finally install http://nut.xperia-files.com/ eXistenZ. I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I have unlocked BL if interest.
It doesn't matter what rom you flash, the problem will not be solve, even you restore your phone to factory reset...
This problem is indeed come from the battery or battery management..I have similar issues but I have sent to Sony service center for repair and get it back in perfect condition....you will not pay anything if you have warranty...just make sure you relock bootloader and unroot your phone...
Hope this help..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
iTouch(chinatv phone)-destroyed
LG KM900-sell to african guy
HTC Wildfire-sell to China man
Xperia X8-sell to my freind
iPhone 3Gs-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc-sell to my freind (again)

HTC Evo 3D-sell to a thief
HTC One X-sell to a guy
iPhone 4-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
SONY XPERIA ZL
Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to martin132014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sid3091
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 179
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014 View Post
It doesn't matter what rom you flash, the problem will not be solve, even you restore your phone to factory reset...
This problem is indeed come from the battery or battery management..I have similar issues but I have sent to Sony service center for repair and get it back in perfect condition....you will not pay anything if you have warranty...just make sure you relock bootloader and unroot your phone...
Hope this help..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Will flashing a stock FTF unroot my phone? I only ask because my headphone jack is wearing (My phone's only one month old!), and im wondering whether i should send it for repairs now.
 
martin132014
Old
#4  
martin132014's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 366
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid3091 View Post
Will flashing a stock FTF unroot my phone? I only ask because my headphone jack is wearing (My phone's only one month old!), and im wondering whether i should send it for repairs now.
Yes, flash stock FTF will unroot your phone but not relock your bootloader...
First you need to restore TA Partition and then relock your bootloader to restore your Bravia Engine back....hope you have back up your TA Partition...an then flash stock FTF to restore your phone...
After that you can send it to Sony for repair....you may send it now...why keep a broken phone right...
The repair will vary, like me, it takes about 2 month until I receive it back...some may take only a week...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
iTouch(chinatv phone)-destroyed
LG KM900-sell to african guy
HTC Wildfire-sell to China man
Xperia X8-sell to my freind
iPhone 3Gs-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc-sell to my freind (again)

HTC Evo 3D-sell to a thief
HTC One X-sell to a guy
iPhone 4-6.1.3 Jailbreak (still using)
SONY XPERIA ZL
Stock
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin132014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
amnesia1000
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mendoza
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin132014 View Post
It doesn't matter what rom you flash, the problem will not be solve, even you restore your phone to factory reset...
This problem is indeed come from the battery or battery management..I have similar issues but I have sent to Sony service center for repair and get it back in perfect condition....you will not pay anything if you have warranty...just make sure you relock bootloader and unroot your phone...
Hope this help..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks, i flash the stock rom and will take it for service.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes