5,597,313 Members 36,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Phone doesn't open.Is ıt death?

Tip us?

enes55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Question [Q]Phone doesn't open.Is ıt death?

i need your help guys.i use sl9003 and ı was using dhiru's 4.4 rom.last night i plug in phone to charger but this morning ı woke up and saw phone closed.i tried to open it but it didn't open.i tried to wipe cache but ı also didn't make it.there was a write like E:can't mount last sdinstall.it happen first time.normally i install ddlf2 full and it fix but this time different i also didn't make it too.I installed ddl2 full with odin but after pass phone automatically open kind of booting menu and it writes red problem.after that i tried to root and it stuck in samsung logo.now i plug my phone to pc automatically open recovery mod.Also i didn't wipe cache.What should i do?please help me.

enes55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by enes55 View Post
i need your help guys.i use sl9003 and ı was using dhiru's 4.4 rom.last night i plug in phone to charger but this morning ı woke up and saw phone closed.i tried to open it but it didn't open.i tried to wipe cache but ı also didn't make it.there was a write like E:can't mount last sdinstall.it happen first time.normally i install ddlf2 full and it fix but this time different i also didn't make it too.I installed ddl2 full with odin but after pass phone automatically open kind of booting menu and it writes red problem.after that i tried to root and it stuck in samsung logo.now i plug my phone to pc automatically open recovery mod.Also i didn't wipe cache.What should i do?please help me.
I tried to install KPQ but this time odin didnt install rom and I pulled of the USB Connect.Now there is brick logo on phone screen.

acuicultor
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Which brick logo? Can you post a pic of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to acuicultor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enes55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuicultor View Post
Which brick logo? Can you post a pic of it.
I cant take photo of it..but there is cross between phone and pc
The Following User Says Thank You to enes55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sam_777
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Yes, a soft brick. Now Odin is the player. Do odin thing with full ddlf2 with re-partion checked.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam_777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

acuicultor
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Flash pit file only in odin with repartition then pull battery, enter download and flash ddlf2(phone,modem and csc).
The Following User Says Thank You to acuicultor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

enes55
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you guys..I will try then I will let you know

enes55
Old
(Last edited by enes55; 8th December 2013 at 08:57 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Click image for larger version

Name:	Görüntü0006.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	2441519
Quote:
Thank you guys..I will try then I will let you know
Now there is some problem like this.After odin automatically open here and when I try to reboot just samsung logo shows up without samsung sound.If I open recovery this menu is same.I tried to install ddlf2 full about three times but I always get this problem..What should I do?
these are red wrte:
E:failed to mount /data(no such file or directory)
E:failed to mount /sdcard (file exist)
E:copy_cache_media:Cant mount /sdcard your storage not prepared yet.please use UI menu for format and reboot actions
media files copy failed
I dont understand.İ made it worked until I removed sd card.I tried two times..first time sd card attached phone worked but ehen ı tried to open file manager automatically reboot and stuck samsung galaxy sl logo.second time I tried to flash without sd card same problems happened.I attached sd card then ıt worked until remove the sd card.while I am writing these sentences I attached sd card and went recovery wiped data and cache phone worked again.Anyone knows what is going on this phone?