XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck in bootloop after mk flash

Tip us?

chris-allen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Exclamation stuck in bootloop after mk flash

hello, sorry bout this, i should had read read read, i was just 1/2 alseep and thought i know what i was doing....anyways, i have ( HAD ) the rooted stock 4.3 OS....then i just flashed agrats MK upgrade.. now i stuck in a bootloop.....i can get to ODIN mode but thats about it.....im trying to get into recovery but its tricky...i see the blue/red/yellow letters but it just keeps rebooting normaly when i hold the up/power/home buttons.....i need to fix this,,,,,any solutions please??

chris-allen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Default stuck in bootloop after upgrade PLEASE HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-allen View Post
hello, sorry bout this, i should had read read read, i was just 1/2 alseep and thought i know what i was doing....anyways, i have ( HAD ) the rooted stock 4.3 OS....then i just flashed agrats MK upgrade.. now i stuck in a bootloop.....i can get to ODIN mode but thats about it.....im trying to get into recovery but its tricky...i see the blue/red/yellow letters but it just keeps rebooting normaly when i hold the up/power/home buttons.....i need to fix this,,,,,any solutions please??
oh, i can get into recovery.....i can mount SD card as storage...i guess i need to flash something that will save my ass and boot me back into android....any suggestions of something i can flash without bricking? i also have a nandroid of 4.2.2....can i restor that? will it help? i wont do anything till im told....please help...i hate bootloops

mark schotten
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Yeah I had the same problem and after nearly 24 hours of straight tweaking out on it and giving it to someone else even more knowledgeable than me I've still got a completely broken device.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to mark schotten For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miketucky350
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Just grab the odin mf9 stock tar. If your on mf9 bootloader. Takes 5 minutes and your phone will be back to stock mf9 but working.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Sgs 4 black
Stock mf9 rooted

chris-allen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
All fixed...ty

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

chris-allen
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Another fix was.. i flashed philz recovery.. then cynogenmod...that booted up.. then i donwloaded sacs rom and flash.... everything back to normal now

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app