5,605,766 Members 47,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Slots for flashing roms...........

Tip us?

GoNavyMike
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] Slots for flashing roms...........

Ok, I have my Stock slot set and saved and I also have my other 4 set and saved with custom roms. Is there a way to create more slots or are we limited to the 4 plus stock? I know that I can always write over a slot but I'd really like to be able to create more slots if possible. Right now I have Stock in Stock slot, I have Clean in slot 1, Beans b4 in slot 2, Beans b3 in slot 3 and Baja in slot 4.............. So can I create more slots or do I have to replace as I go and be limited to the 4 plus stock?

Thanks,
GoNavyMike

Brandonrz
Old
Thanks Meter 412

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNavyMike View Post
Ok, I have my Stock slot set and saved and I also have my other 4 set and saved with custom roms. Is there a way to create more slots or are we limited to the 4 plus stock? I know that I can always write over a slot but I'd really like to be able to create more slots if possible. Right now I have Stock in Stock slot, I have Clean in slot 1, Beans b4 in slot 2, Beans b3 in slot 3 and Baja in slot 4.............. So can I create more slots or do I have to replace as I go and be limited to the 4 plus stock?

Thanks,
GoNavyMike
Hey bud yep only limited to 4. Well five if you count stock.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No huge sig swag.
Creator of NEON ROM~
I like android.
NOTE 3 TEAM.