5,594,386 Members 37,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help me please!! Phone is bricked.

Tip us?

Prabesh07
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help me please!! Phone is bricked.

Hey recently I installed CWM on my lg l9 p768f v20b. and i tried flashing MIUI firmware to it but it was showing some kind of error while installing the firmware so, I had already fully wiped up my phone so, after failing numerous times i decided to stick with the stock firmware or try another firmware some other time but when i tried restarting my phone my phone was stuck on the LG boot logo. But ofcourse i had wiped my phone so, i tried installing the stock firmware with the kDZ installer but the installer too started showing error after about 51%. I tried it so many times but still it is showing the same error. Please help me. What shall i do now ??

shinobisoft
Old
(Last edited by shinobisoft; 8th December 2013 at 06:19 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1660

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prabesh07 View Post
Hey recently I installed CWM on my lg l9 p768f v20b. and i tried flashing MIUI firmware to it but it was showing some kind of error while installing the firmware so, I had already fully wiped up my phone so, after failing numerous times i decided to stick with the stock firmware or try another firmware some other time but when i tried restarting my phone my phone was stuck on the LG boot logo. But ofcourse i had wiped my phone so, i tried installing the stock firmware with the kDZ installer but the installer too started showing error after about 51%. I tried it so many times but still it is showing the same error. Please help me. What shall i do now ??
Please use XDA's search feature before posting.

You CANNOT install a custom ROM on this device without unlocking the bootloader first. I'm guessing that you have "LG Security Error" printed on your screen just below LG's icon? Never never wipe your phone without making backups first. KDZ and or fastboot are your only alternatives to repair your device at this time. There are several tutorials here to get you back up and running. Search is your friend

XDA New User Guide
Forum Rules

"The way is known to all but not all know it"

My Devices, Mods, and Tools

Device: LG Optimus L9 LG-P769 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.LOCKED ), CWM 6.0.1.2 ( L9RecoveryInstaller ), Stock JB 4.1.2
Device: LG Optimus T LG-P509 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 5.0.2.7 Touch, CM10
Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113 ( ROOTED, Bootloader.UNLOCKED ), CWM 6.0.4.5, CM11 KitKat

[MOD][JB][4.1] Mini LatinIME
Android Flash Recovery
OOne ROM Editor
Tar To Flashable Zip