5,600,571 Members 33,126 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anybody been able to get the Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 working on any rom?

Tip us?

volumnus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Default Has anybody been able to get the Netgear Push2TV PTV3000 working on any rom?

I can confirm it does not work on CleanRom ACE 5.0. Since the Note 2 is an officially supported device, I would really appreciate it if someone could post a link to a rooted version of the most up-to-date stock rom for ATT.
Phone: AT&T Galaxy Note 2 (i317) and Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Rom: SkyNote (4.3 Build) on Note 2 and CleanRom (4.4 Build) on Nexus 7

210euser
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by volumnus View Post
I can confirm it does not work on CleanRom ACE 5.0. Since the Note 2 is an officially supported device, I would really appreciate it if someone could post a link to a rooted version of the most up-to-date stock rom for ATT.
The most up to date stock rom is the official 4.1.2. There is a leak of 4.3 stock rom out as well. The 4.3 att mj4 leak is in the general section under design gears thread mj4 post 226 one click. This is stock but you will need to root it and it will erase all data to flash.

Sent from my phone

volumnus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 68
Default I have tried to flash several 4.3 roms with the newest version of TWRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210euser View Post
The most up to date stock rom is the official 4.1.2. There is a leak of 4.3 stock rom out as well. The 4.3 att mj4 leak is in the general section under design gears thread mj4 post 226 one click. This is stock but you will need to root it and it will erase all data to flash.

Sent from my phone
I haven't had any success. I am afraid to take a chance on a pure stock rock. I suspect I would lose root. I don't want to go through all that again. I will just ship the ptv3000 back. It doesn't work well with my Nexus 7 2013 either. It won't pass thru dts audio and has black bars on the top, bottom and both sides.
Phone: AT&T Galaxy Note 2 (i317) and Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Rom: SkyNote (4.3 Build) on Note 2 and CleanRom (4.4 Build) on Nexus 7

R1K05@N
Old
Thanks Meter 105
http://www.androidauthority.com/andr...1-code-323052/

I know it doesn't help right now but it seems Chromecast is what you will be needing.
Back to Stock