XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problems with mobile connection

Tip us?

rmx245
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problems with mobile connection

Ever since I flashed this file on the Sky Note 4.3 thread ive been having lots of issues with my mobile connection. It keeps dropping while im at the house and i'm getting a lot of no service notifications on it .I'm not sure what it could be. I tried flashing a new modem and it still wouldn't work. What should I do. The file I flashed is the file in the directions where it says if you're coming from 4.1.2 to flash with odin. any help would be greatly appreciated.

R1K05@N
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmx245 View Post
Ever since I flashed this file on the Sky Note 4.3 thread ive been having lots of issues with my mobile connection. It keeps dropping while im at the house and i'm getting a lot of no service notifications on it .I'm not sure what it could be. I tried flashing a new modem and it still wouldn't work. What should I do. The file I flashed is the file in the directions where it says if you're coming from 4.1.2 to flash with odin. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you on the latest update? I had a few issues before but since the new update, no problems whatsoever...
Back to Stock