5,597,397 Members 31,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my TF300T keeps restarting over and over after upgrading to android 4.2.2

Tip us?
 
ST46
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Tablet [Q] my TF300T keeps restarting over and over after upgrading to android 4.2.2

hi there
my asus tansformer tf300t docking mobile keeps restarting over and over again after upgrading to android 4.2.2
is there any way to fix this problem or i have to downgrade it to latest version?if i do,how can i downgrade it.please tell me the safest way cause i'm completely new in android stuff
thx
 
cmendonc2
Old
#2  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 306
Posts: 938
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST46 View Post
hi there
my asus tansformer tf300t docking mobile keeps restarting over and over again after upgrading to android 4.2.2
is there any way to fix this problem or i have to downgrade it to latest version?if i do,how can i downgrade it.please tell me the safest way cause i'm completely new in android stuff
thx
Stock ROM and locked bootloader? Did you try factory resetting or reflashing your ROM?
My Devices:
 

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)



LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)



Asus Tf300t (CM11)



Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE
 
ST46
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default did factory reset but not rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2 View Post
Stock ROM and locked bootloader? Did you try factory resetting or reflashing your ROM?
yes i did factory reset a few times but it keeps restarting but didn't reflash my rom and dont know how to do it.i tried to hold down the decrease volume key and pressing power key to load usb fast bool loader and it tries and downloads a fast boot loader driver but after that it shows a broken droid and says error.
 
cmendonc2
Old
#4  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 306
Posts: 938
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST46 View Post
yes i did factory reset a few times but it keeps restarting but didn't reflash my rom and dont know how to do it.i tried to hold down the decrease volume key and pressing power key to load usb fast bool loader and it tries and downloads a fast boot loader driver but after that it shows a broken droid and says error.
If you have fastboot working, you can try this:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/how-to...back-to-stock/

Alternatively, you can try this:


Quote:
Originally Posted by manikkumar20 View Post
Dear all users of TF300T.
If you are using Stock ROM (Rooted/Non Rooted) and are bricked or stuck on ASUS boot screen. Then this guide is for you.
As i was using stock ROM (ROOTED) with Locked boot loader without custom recovery and my tf300t was Sofbricked due to wrong configurations at Display Pixel scaling and also reformat did not work for me.!
So i thought to create this guide which may help people out here It worked for me Try your LUCK.
Sorry if i am re posting i did not got any guides out here...
If this helped you please give me a Thumbs up.!

Steps:-
1. Download the latest ROM from ASUS website Which matches your SKU.(Important).
It would look somehing like this (TF300T-TW_epad-10_6_1_15_3-UpdateLauncher . zip)

2. Extract it and rename that file to ( EP201_768_SDUPDATE.zip )

3. Now copy this new renamed file to SDCARD (Root of sd card). Put the SDcard into tablet.

4. Now Press and hold Volume Down + Power for a few seconds. Then you will see the ASUS recovery options.

5. 3 icons will appear: RCK, Android, and Wipe Data. The RCK should be flashing green. Press the UP Volume Key Once.

Now wait for a few minutes. It will flash the ROM.
And wola! Your TF300T will again work fine!!
My Devices:
 

[Retired] Nook Color (CM10)



LG Optimus Dynamic II L39C (Stock, rooted)



Asus Tf300t (CM11)



Transformers: Install NvFlash for JellyBean Transformer bootloader to become unbrickable HERE Guide: Here!
Wantfree phone and tablet accessories or Google Play gift cards? Go HERE
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes