64 gb UK version

Tip us?

bigbadjay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 64 gb UK version

Hi all newb here.

Long story short, I managed to get a swap for my HTC one x+ to a brand new black ONE 32gb with phones 4 u (warranty), but they said like for like swap (im thinking internal memory now) so I rang up and queried it. They are willing to swap again for the 64gb but that means being without my one for about a week MAX but Iv just gone about 2 weeks with the first swap, part of the long story.

Is it worth sending my phone off and losing out for a week for a free upgrade to 64gb, is there differences or just memory size??

Thanks and hi again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjay View Post
Hi all newb here.

Long story short, I managed to get a swap for my HTC one x+ to a brand new black ONE 32gb with phones 4 u (warranty), but they said like for like swap (im thinking internal memory now) so I rang up and queried it. They are willing to swap again for the 64gb but that means being without my one for about a week MAX but Iv just gone about 2 weeks with the first swap, part of the long story.

Is it worth sending my phone off and losing out for a week for a free upgrade to 64gb, is there differences or just memory size??

Thanks and hi again.

Nope only memory size difference. IMO 32GB is more than enough. U can also use a Micro USB to Full USB(OTG) cable 2 store ur content if u get low on space

bigbadjay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok thanks.
What about resale what is the price difference of used handsets, I have googled it but I can only see prices for 32gb

bigbadjay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
A quick one about something i'm confused with, is the 64 gb version a developers edition in the UK?