XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problem with galaxy ace s5839i

Tip us?

semina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default problem with galaxy ace s5839i

hello to all!! i ve got a samsung galaxy ace s5839i whitch i rooted it cause i wanted to delete some apps with annoying ads. so i deleted them but the phone got Frozen so i restarted it. the prob was that somehow it deleted my phones firware as a result to download a french. now i ve got the french firmware and i have to be patient with all these french apps. i tried to download the First (im from GREECE and i was tryin to download the Cosmote s one) without any result because of the Permanent hotfile s shut down. every Greek firmware was uploaded there!! can anybody help me find this Greek Cosmote firmware?? i really cant stand the french and the phone asks me to update it and even if i download it it cant be installed...

ps. im really sorry if i ve put this thread in a wrong category. its my First time in a Foreign forum...

thanx in advance\
semina

semina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hi again!! i fixed it by rootin it again.. i ve deleted all those annoyin french and useless apps but i cant update the phone as it asks me i cant update it via kies as well because it says that my phone isnt compatitible (!!) how could it be true?? the other one is that i wanna delete these french welcome and shut down gifs.. how can i do that??