XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

adb help

Tip us?

valen89
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default adb help

can anyone tell my y my adb does not see my device?? i downloaded the drivers that i believe were the ones for the vs980, if those are the wrong ones please tell me.

i still managed to get root but now i need to push recovery but it doesnt see my device....

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Lg stock drivers don't seem to help pc to see phone in recovery I installed pdanet and downloaded lg drivers through it and now adb works.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to lingarajug For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sdrawkcab3
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingarajug View Post
Lg stock drivers don't seem to help pc to see phone in recovery I installed pdanet and downloaded lg drivers through it and now adb works.

I owe you more than that thanks. This is incredibly useful info!

Backstory:
Flashed 800 radio on 802 (curiousity...)
Didn't have 802 radio on device to flash back
802 in bootloops
google usb drivers wouldn't install
@lingarajug saved my sanity and taught me something

I love how much I can learn on xda-dev...

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Hahahahahhahahaha they say curiosity killed the cat, I was in the worst situation like you were but I tried copying new Rom and gapps to sdcard and flash and went into recovery and curiously cleaned everything in advanced wipe and left with phone with no Rom to boot and no file to flash I did sleep all night and finally my old ideas came through and found pdanet and since then have been spreading this message around, glad that it helped u.