5,599,135 Members 33,996 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Best FREE UI Customization Apps?

Tip us?

NiteFang
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Best FREE UI Customization Apps?

I wasn't sure where else to put this, so I put this here.

I am a person who absolutely LOVES tweaking their UI. If I'm not doing something, I'll try to find a way to tweak it. If I AM doing something, I probably will still find a way to tweak it xD. Now, I know about launchers and custom roms and such (On my Nexus 7 2013 I have Paranoid Android and I'm using the Apex Launcher), but I want to know about the best and most powerful FREE UI changing apps, modules, whatever there is. (The reason I'm not using Google for this is because I'm really unlucky with Google and I find like nothing I want or need, and I'd rather get help from an actual person).

Thanks!

lKBZl
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFang View Post

I am a person who absolutely LOVES tweaking their UI. If I'm not doing something, I'll try to find a way to tweak it. If I AM doing something, I probably will still find a way to tweak it xD. Now, I know about launchers and custom roms and such (On my Nexus 7 2013 I have Paranoid Android and I'm using the Apex Launcher), but I want to know about the best and most powerful FREE UI changing apps, modules, whatever there is. (The reason I'm not using Google for this is because I'm really unlucky with Google and I find like nothing I want or need, and I'd rather get help from an actual person).

Thanks!
I think that's what you're looking for. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.themer&hl=es
Veni Vidi Vici

NiteFang
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lKBZl View Post
I think that's what you're looking for.
Says it's incompatible.

BullSpit
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:

Thanks!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2514222 has some nice things. I have enjoyed using them on my device.

ddurandSGS3
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:

Thanks!
xposed framework
There is no substitute for reading about the software you are about to alter your $700 device with.