5,593,293 Members 32,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need motherboard

Tip us?
 
Artago
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2012
Thumbs up [Q] Need motherboard

SIM card slot damaged. Need to replace the motherboard. Where can I buy one?
 
bgreeneist
Old
#2  
bgreeneist's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 42
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artago View Post
SIM card slot damaged. Need to replace the motherboard. Where can I buy condoms?
Just buy a new phone off eBay. The infuse is fairly cheap on there lol

Infuse running 4.4
 
Artago
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgreeneist View Post
Just buy a new phone off eBay. The infuse is fairly cheap on there lol

Infuse running 4.4
I'm too cheap for that :P

I'll be buying a sim card slot instead and having it replaced.
 
bgreeneist
Old
#4  
bgreeneist's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 42
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artago View Post
I'm too jewish for that :P

I'll be buying a sim card slot instead and having it replaced.
Hahah me too
Good idea though:thumbup:


Infuse running 4.4
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes