XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help find official firmware for P3113

Tip us?

stanik1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Help find official firmware for P3113

Hi, I been searching and having trouble finding the stock official firmware for the P3113 samsung tab 2. It keeps pointing me to the hotfile site that is not longer available. I even went to the samupdates and it keeps getting me file not found. Can anyone help point to a link to get this or can someone share it if they have one. Thank you.

greeneperson
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Any luck? I need this by tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanik1 View Post
Hi, I been searching and having trouble finding the stock official firmware for the P3113 samsung tab 2. It keeps pointing me to the hotfile site that is not longer available. I even went to the samupdates and it keeps getting me file not found. Can anyone help point to a link to get this or can someone share it if they have one. Thank you.

stanik1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneperson View Post
Any luck? I need this by tomorrow!
nope nothing,

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 518
The only official stock I have is 4.1.1 for XAR region (P3113UECLK7_P3113XARCLK7_XAR). If you need this one, here is the link. Not sure if there are traffic limits for download, so, first come, first served. Sorry, I can't upload to other mirrors right now...
Optimus G F180S, tweaked E975 Stock 4.1.2
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoys the hell out of people. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!