5,605,835 Members 47,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Night Mode: Red screen

Tip us?

neobatman
Old
(Last edited by neobatman; 8th December 2013 at 02:05 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default [Q] Night Mode: Red screen

Doesn anyone know of a rom or a working app for the SG4 with a working red screen for night mode? I've seen several astronomy apps that are able to use it, but only within the application itself. I've tried the other apps that just dim the screen or filter a red screen over, but it's not the same. Chainfire3D used to work, but I don't think it works on anything past Gingerbread. I had Galactic Night on my S2, but it's not supported on the S4.

crawler9
Old
(Last edited by crawler9; 9th December 2013 at 03:20 AM.)
Thanks Meter 262

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by neobatman View Post
Doesn anyone know of a rom or a working app for the SG4 with a working red screen for night mode? I've seen several astronomy apps that are able to use it, but only within the application itself. I've tried the other apps that just dim the screen or filter a red screen over, but it's not the same. Chainfire3D used to work, but I don't think it works on anything past Gingerbread. I had Galactic Night on my S2, but it's not supported on the S4.
I use Night Filter by DIGIPOM.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.nightfilter

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
If I or anyone else has helped you, please click thanks!
I may not an Android developer, but I'm more than willing to help whenever I can!
I am a software development student, comfortable with limited Java, C++, and AutoHotkey Scripting.
My posts usually change within 10 minutes when I originally post them... be sure to double check them lol.

My devices:
Tags
night view, night vision, red screen