5,599,135 Members 34,048 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

BeanStalk 4.4+ Default Wallpaper?

Tip us?

519FlyBoy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default BeanStalk 4.4+ Default Wallpaper?

Can someone somehow post the BeanStalk 4.4+ default wallpaper for me and anyone else who wants it please? I really like it it's the light brownish one with the circle in the middle and under it it says BeanStalk 4.4+! Big thanks in advance! Not sure if it's possible but I couldn't find it myself in the files though I will keep looking around

Sean961
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Permission

You may need to get permission, it might be a professional piece that was not meant to be distributed outside of the custom rom itself. I would try sending a PM to the person in charge of the Rom with the particular wallpaper you want..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519FlyBoy View Post
Can someone somehow post the BeanStalk 4.4+ default wallpaper for me and anyone else who wants it please? I really like it it's the light brownish one with the circle in the middle and under it it says BeanStalk 4.4+! Big thanks in advance! Not sure if it's possible but I couldn't find it myself in the files though I will keep looking around

519FlyBoy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean961 View Post
You may need to get permission, it might be a professional piece that was not meant to be distributed outside of the custom rom itself. I would try sending a PM to the person in charge of the Rom with the particular wallpaper you want..
Ahh that makes sense! Thanks for your reply and suggestion! I'll try PMing the OP! Cheers