5,600,335 Members 35,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need some help quick for a stock rooted Verizon (t6vzw) ROM

Tip us?

Murrda
Old
(Last edited by Murrda; 5th December 2013 at 05:54 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Question Need some help quick for a stock rooted Verizon (t6vzw) ROM

So I went ahead and put together a few different builds based on the stock 1.11.605.4 firmware and the styles they will come in are as follows:

Stock - Odexed no root (Must flash Superuser package to re-obtain root

Stock -Odexed root busybox

Stock - Odexed root busybox debloated

Stock - Deodexed root busybox

Stock - Deodexed root busybox debloated

These are basically for those that are looking for a specific something and hopefully these being one of those things, and also as a cushion in case you attempted something and you need that stock build to fall back on..

The problem I'm having is basically with the updater script for some odd reason and can not figure out why.. I went ahead and ran "cat /proc/emmc" to make sure the mount points are straight for system and data and I just can't figure out what the problem is whenever I try and flash something.. I know for sure the rest of the build is on point.... The error I'm getting is "Status 7" which is updater-script update binary and mount point related.... I just don't get it... Maybe someone with a little more knowledge in the edify script field can help me figure this out... Unless it has something to do with the script missing something it's suppose to be setting perms on or what have you but I think that would maybe be a "Status 6" error.............. Who knows.........

So yeah anyone willing to help me out so we can at least get some Verizon HTC One Max love here and hopefully and by all means please do so use these builds as bases for your own custom themed out work for the Vzw t6 crew!!! Hit me up!!!!!

Murda out......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murrda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Murrda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Jcase is encouraging me to hand write my own updater-script as he says he hand writes his own all the time.... I said lololol haha.... I tried and failed! I'll upload the build and all mount point info and let someone take a crack it if you want... I even attempted out of curiosity to borrow the Sprint and International updater script with that Insertcoin based updater and that didn't work either.... Like I said heeeeelllllpppppppppp lol

Jiggity Janx
Old
(Last edited by Jiggity Janx; 5th December 2013 at 11:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 323
While I was working with beaups he figured out that htc did not include most of the common commands used for scripting. There was no unzip, untar, etc. Maybe that is the issue?
2 Verizon One MAX rumrunner.us s-off Galaxy Note 8.0 w/ Terok Nor 3 2 OG Nexus 7 w/ CM11

Murrda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
I just got home from work now and I gotta run my kid to wrestling which is 45 minutes.. I'll be home by 7pm NY time and I'll be working on it then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggity Janx View Post
While I was working with beaups he figured out that htc did not include most of the common commands used for scripting. There was no unzip, untar, etc. Maybe that is the issue?
The Following User Says Thank You to Murrda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jiggity Janx
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrda View Post
I just got home from work now and I gotta run my kid to wrestling which is 45 minutes.. I'll be home by 7pm NY time and I'll be working on it then!
Family first!
2 Verizon One MAX rumrunner.us s-off Galaxy Note 8.0 w/ Terok Nor 3 2 OG Nexus 7 w/ CM11

Murrda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Just an update to anyone who cares, I got the updater-script done and it no longer kicks back any errors but now I'm having update binary issues which is most likely because I stop the Sprint One Max update binary... So I'm working on fixing that issue right now. As soon as I get this to flash and boot up and I know that calls data wifi and all that work I will begin uploading all the builds I had mentioned in the OP for the Verizon HTC One Max! Soooooo Stay tuned Vzw crew!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murrda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mustangmao
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Just an update to anyone who cares, I got the updater-script done and it no longer kicks back any errors but now I'm having update binary issues which is most likely because I stop the Sprint One Max update binary... So I'm working on fixing that issue right now. As soon as I get this to flash and boot up and I know that calls data wifi and all that work I will begin uploading all the builds I had mentioned in the OP for the Verizon HTC One Max! Soooooo Stay tuned Vzw crew!
Thanks Much Murrda, been waiting for a stock flashable VZW Rom for my semi broken One Max.

Murrda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
I'm really trying man, but yeah no problem. It will be nice to at least have something for us to have as a backup and something for others to base their work off of. Finally begin some type of ROM work for us Verizon users!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangmao View Post
Thanks Much Murrda, been waiting for a stock flashable VZW Rom for my semi broken One Max.

mustangmao
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm really trying man, but yeah no problem. It will be nice to at least have something for us to have as a backup and something for others to base their work off of. Finally begin some type of ROM work for us Verizon users!!
Absolutely, I have searched everywhere (both English speaking site as well as Chinese Google/Baidu and etc sites) but no one has even started any work on t
Absolutely, I have searched everywhere (both English speaking site as well as Chinese Google/Baidu and etc sites) but no one has even started any work on the Verizon One Max (stock or custom Rom). You are the Pioneer in this area. Thanks so much for your hard work, keep up the good work man. Id be more than happy to donate some $$ to your Dev work. 
he Verizon One Max (stock or custom Rom). You are the Pionner

Murrda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
No sweat dude... They are coming! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangmao View Post
Absolutely, I have searched everywhere (both English speaking site as well as Chinese Google/Baidu and etc sites) but no one has even started any work on the Verizon One Max (stock or custom Rom). You are the Pioneer in this area. Thanks so much for your hard work, keep up the good work man. Id be more than happy to donate some $$ to your Dev work. 
he Verizon One Max (stock or custom Rom). You are the Pionner