XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MK2 instructions link

Tip us?

xperia_88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 100
Default MK2 instructions link

Can someone give me a link for MK2 Modem/Radio instructions via Odin (through mobile or computer odin) and the link for the compatible MK2 file itself ?
Phone : Glaxy S4 SGH-M919
Rom : ★GOLDENEYE★ 28
Kernel : Adam_2.3
Modem/Radio : NB4
Bootloader : MDL (old)
Recovery : Philz_Touch_6.00.8
Root : CF-Auto-Root

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 1859

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: mk2 modem

Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia_88 View Post
Can someone give me a link for MK2 Modem/Radio instructions via Odin (through mobile or computer odin) and the link for the compatible MK2 file itself ?
Here is the direct download link for the MK2 modem/radio (modem.bin):
http://download1276.mediafire.com/db...l89x/modem.bin

When flashing using Odin be sure to use the PHONE slot for the modem.bin
or odin will not recognize it. You can also flash it using mobile odin.

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

13silencer13
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Can I use this on wicked v7 4.2.2 without problems how do I flash it on mobile odin

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Paulenski
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Is this Knox-free version?

baseballfanz
Old
Thanks Meter 1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulenski View Post
Is this Knox-free version?
Thus is just a modem/radio. No Knox if Odin on its own. It's the bootloader that has Knox.

☞ Sent from here☜🙈🙉🙊

Misterjunky
Old
(Last edited by Misterjunky; 9th December 2013 at 04:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1859

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: modem bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13silencer13 View Post
Can I use this on wicked v7 4.2.2 without problems how do I flash it on mobile odin

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
Yes you can use it on Wicked 4.2.2 custom rom.
And this modem.bin will NOT effect the KNOX status of your phone.

Here are the instructions for mobile odin.
-Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.

Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.

From the desktop ODIN you maybe used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.

Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.

Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.

Good luck!
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]