5,606,588 Members 35,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7100 Cant able to Backup EFS\IMEI with OP Tool

Tip us?

Muhammad Ameen
Old
(Last edited by Muhammad Ameen; 9th December 2013 at 05:07 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default N7100 Cant able to Backup EFS\IMEI with OP Tool

I have Upgraded my Note 2 N7100 from Android 4.1.2 to 4.3 (N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_HOME) after upgraded i have No

network at all , but i got solution for that i just installed the Modem called ME4 and then i got my Network back i know this happaned because of

jumping from old modem to newer modem any way Now i have decided to backup My EFS\IMEI partition because now days it is must to have a

backup of your EFS partition because of Rooting and flashing may cause damage to EFS Partition , so now i choose OP Tools to Backup EFS i

have my drivers installed in my PC i have rooted my phone and also check the Debugging Mode , now when i connect my phone to PC and Start

the Backup.bin file the progman cant move forward from "Abd Server Initializing" and it cannot be able to make backup my EFS and that time a

massege pops up on Phone that some Securty Promgram Blocking the action which the OP tools applying on phone , I think the 4.3 Official ROM

has Knox Security and Knox is Blocking the process of backing up the EFS... Now i dint know what should i do and i really want to backup my

EFS Partitions......Please someone Help give me solution or any other way to Backup EFS successfully Thanx
Galaxy Note II (N7100) DN3 ROM v4.1 Beta TWRP Recovery

Muhammad Ameen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
I need Help please someone do reply
Galaxy Note II (N7100) DN3 ROM v4.1 Beta TWRP Recovery