2. open any file manager
3. make a folder by any name you like, I made by the name " My Piano " in Phone's default storage. (NOT external card)
4. Download and extract midi.rar or midi.zip to this folder
Paste all the .mid files attached, in that folder.
5. Now open My Piano
6. Go to options---> settings and choose " show 2 full octaves "
7. again Go to options---> settings and choose " piano keys " and select " Glowing " . by this the key which is pressed is highlighted more clearly.
8. Now again Go to options---> settings and choose " Load Item " , select " MIDI" and tick SD CARD and Locate the folder by the name " my piano" ( or the name of folder which you made)
9. Now click on the song which you want to play.
10. Enjoy Learning.
I am jack of most Trades..
Samsung S4 mini i9192
Samsung Grand i9082
XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?