[Q] LG Optimus L3 - LG Logo Loop

Tip us?

Makozak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] LG Optimus L3 - LG Logo Loop

Salut tous,

Yesterday, i got a problem with my LG. I wanted to change the Rom and after i finished the procedure, i got and LG Logo Loop

Here a little video a made of the Loop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZDgz...ature=youtu.be

Normaly, i can change the Rom again by Hard Reseting, but when i press the 3 buttons, nothing happens.
When i connect the phone to the PC, i don't even got the sound that Win8 does when a phone is pluged in, that means that the phone isn't recongnized by the PC, and i allready installed all the Drivers.
I can't enter Emergency mode, when i press the buttons, nothing happens too.
My phone wasn't rooted so i don't have CWM.
I tried LG Support Tool, KDZ Software update, but as i said, the phone isn't recongnized, so i can't do anything.
Some people on forums adviced Medusa Box, but when i launch the app, i got as a message : Card init failed ..

So this is it.
I hope someone can help me. The phone isn't mine, so i'm little afraid of this loop .. Some people on forums said that this is a Hard Break, others said that this is Soft break, other also said that this is a Dalvik Cache Loop ..

Anyway,
Thanx in advance

nasheich
Old
Thanks Meter 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makozak View Post
Salut tous,

Yesterday, i got a problem with my LG. I wanted to change the Rom and after i finished the procedure, i got and LG Logo Loop

Here a little video a made of the Loop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZDgz...ature=youtu.be

Normaly, i can change the Rom again by Hard Reseting, but when i press the 3 buttons, nothing happens.
When i connect the phone to the PC, i don't even got the sound that Win8 does when a phone is pluged in, that means that the phone isn't recongnized by the PC, and i allready installed all the Drivers.
I tried LG Support Tool, KDZ Software update, but as i said, the phone isn't recongnized, so i can't do anything.
Some people on forums adviced Medusa Box, but when i launch the app, i got as a message : Card init failed ..

So this is it.
I hope someone can help me. The phone isn't mine, so i'm little afraid of this loop .. Some people on forums said that this is a Hard Break, others said that this is Soft break, other also said that this is a Dalvik Cache Loop ..

Anyway,
Thanx in advance
mAke sure you have install all LG Software on your computer, like usb driver the important one
then download stock rom for your device
and flash it through KDZ Software update,

ddjonko
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Try instaling drivers on some win7 pc/laptop, then try to revive the phone via kdz, because win8 sometimes has problems with drivers etc,
Btw which procedure were you using to change the rom?
Using:
LG Optimus L5 - 4.4 KK (CM 11) (Thanks to PecanCM for making it work)
HTC Tattoo (Click) - 2.3.7 GB (CM 7)

mugen_dz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Salut tous,

So this is it.

Anyway,
Thanx in advance

Try to remove battery and connect the phone to the pc, hold volume + and - (between + and -, the middle) and the power button, this will works to get emergency mode, got same problem when tried to flash, still have the problem as you, logo loop with this stupid sound
The Following User Says Thank You to mugen_dz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Makozak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thank you everybody for your awnsers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen_dz View Post
Try to remove battery and connect the phone to the pc, hold volume + and - (between + and -, the middle) and the power button, this will works to get emergency mode, got same problem when tried to flash, still have the problem as you, logo loop with this stupid sound
Yes, it work, i'm finaly in the Emergency Mode ! My mistake was to press Power and Volume - or +, not the middle ..
Now that i'm in the Emergency mode and i don't want to get in any trouble again, which rom do you advise me to instal ? and with what method ?

Thanx again

mugen_dz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Thank you everybody for your awnsers !

Yes, it work, i'm finaly in the Emergency Mode ! My mistake was to press Power and Volume - or +, not the middle ..
Now that i'm in the Emergency mode and i don't want to get in any trouble again, which rom do you advise me to instal ? and with what method ?

Thanx again
Download the stock rom (original) for your phone, must know which version there is a lot of version ( V10C, V10G, V10E ...)
Use Kdz updater, if the App crash check compatibility and choose windows XP, in KDZ updater use the mode 3GQCT and phone mode DIAG, browse for the stock rom in the KDZ FILE and click Launch software update.

When i flashed the stock rom i got the loop, so i tried to hard reset it and it worked for me (power + menu + volume down or up i forgot)
Try to hard reset before flash if it doesn't work, flash it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mugen_dz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Makozak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Okay Thanx again mate, i'll try it now and tell you

mugen_dz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Worked ?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app

Makozak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Sorry mate, i was busy all the week, i only had free time today.
Anyway, yes it worked

Thanx a lot !!
You're a life saver

mugen_dz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Excellent !

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app