Firmware upgrade encountered an issue & it won't go into download mode

Tip us?

Mohamed Yehia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Firmware upgrade encountered an issue & it won't go into download mode

Hi there,

I was flashing my Samsung infuse 4g and my little brother grabbed the USB cable. so everything got messed up!

when I connect the phone to my computer this message shows up "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again."

I've tried to do that and nothing seemed to be working

I've tried to flash another ROM but the problem is that the phone won't go into download mode so I can use Odin.

Please help!

Androidrick
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed Yehia View Post
Hi there,

I was flashing my Samsung infuse 4g and my little brother grabbed the USB cable. so everything got messed up!

when I connect the phone to my computer this message shows up "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in kies & try again."

I've tried to do that and nothing seemed to be working

I've tried to flash another ROM but the problem is that the phone won't go into download mode so I can use Odin.

Please help!
Actually this is download mode my friend. Just load odin and you are gonna be able to flash a rom in the phone and you'll be back on track in no time
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidrick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mohamed Yehia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidrick View Post
Actually this is download mode my friend. Just load odin and you are gonna be able to flash a rom in the phone and you'll be back on track in no time
I had to flash the ClockworkMod-Recovery first because it didn't accept any ROM.

It worked just fine. now I'm running the AoCP 6.4 ROM and the phone is way way faster than before

Thank you so much! )))))