XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

iloom flexible glass screen protector vs spinge neo hybrid case

Tip us?

manifesto42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default iloom flexible glass screen protector vs spinge neo hybrid case

I recently got my note 3 and need to protect it properly. I got the iloom flexible glass screen protector and have been looking at a few options for a case:

- samsung original flip wallet (expensive!)
- spinge neo hybrid case - which i think i prefer for being sober, slim and seems sturdy
- Feel free to suggest a nice quality case - slim, non obtrusive.

But i have a doubt if the spinge case wont damage the screen protector on the edges. Saw a review of the neo hybrid (i think its the one on the spinge website) and the reviewer's note3 had that screen protector problem, a little damage on the edges because of the case - it lifts the screen protector a bit.

Do any of you have any problems like these with the neo hybrid? I assume it all depends on the screen cover, on how much surface it covers and if it gets tucked below the cover.

Anyway, please feel free to give me your feedback and opinions. They are very welcome.

Thanks

mikemq2003
Old
Thanks Meter 206
I have the Spigen bounce. Love it. The neo hybrid is nice but the outer plastic can crack if it hits the corner when it falls.

Hit THANKS if I helped in any way

manifesto42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemq2003 View Post
I have the Spigen bounce. Love it. The neo hybrid is nice but the outer plastic can crack if it hits the corner when it falls.
Seems very nice also. I somehow missed it when i was browsing the cases. And do you have a screen protector? Does the case mess with the screen protector?

mikemq2003
Old
(Last edited by mikemq2003; 7th December 2013 at 06:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 206
I do. I have a tempered glass protector with the spigen bounce. No problems with it. It won't mess with film protectors either. This is the case with my protector. Page 64 closer towards the bottom of page.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2441894

manifesto42
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Great feedback. Thank you guys. I just ordered my spigen bounce case from amazon and cant wait for it to get here.

Again, thanks for everything.

mikemq2003
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by manifesto42 View Post
Great feedback. Thank you guys. I just ordered my spigen bounce case from amazon and cant wait for it to get here.

Again, thanks for everything.
Awesome! Enjoy your case. You will love it.

st3ph3nbr!tt
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Otterbox defender, punched out the plastic screen protector and installed a mime feather tempered glass screen protector. Doesn't get any better... In my opinion.

Sent from my NOT3

Kancerstick
Old
(Last edited by Kancerstick; 9th December 2013 at 08:33 AM.) Reason: double post
Thanks Meter 7
http://www.amazon.com/Caseology-Sams...seology+note+3

i have the iloome flex screen protector as well with the case above. Fits PERFECTLY! looks good too.[COLOR="Silver"]