5,593,650 Members 39,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is there such a Note Taking app?

Tip us?

viaj
Old
(Last edited by viaj; 8th December 2013 at 09:39 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Is there such a Note Taking app?

After desperate searching without any good result, hope to get some advice here.

I've been looking for a simple yet decent note app.

Evernote is too "heavy", it is powerful, but not my type.

What I've been looking for is a note app, with the following features:
1. cable of adding new note, either text of snapshot with 1 click. Lots of apps can do it.
2. With PC client, or web client, so users can organize notes on pc. It is terrible do the input job on any phone, compared to PC.
3. searching inside a specific note. This is one of the key feature which is so hard to find, don't know why. Lots of apps is only poorly cable of indicating which note is the key word in, but can't locate it in the specific note, which means users have to search the key word with their naked eye inside the note, can't believe it!

App of Note Everything is almost what I need, but it doesn't have any PC client.

Any advice or clue is appreciated!

bhaveshmaloo
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Thumbs up a few good note apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by viaj View Post
After desperate searching without any good result, hope to get some advice here.

I've been looking for a simple yet decent note app.

Evernote is too "heavy", it is powerful, but not my type.

What I've been looking for is a note app, with the following features:
1. cable of adding new note, either text of snapshot with 1 click. Lots of apps can do it.
2. With PC client, or web client, so users can organize notes on pc. It is terrible do the input job on any phone, compared to PC.
3. searching inside a specific note. This is one of the key feature which is so hard to find, don't know why. Lots of apps is only poorly cable of indicating which note is the key word in, but can't locate it in the specific note, which means users have to search the key word with their naked eye inside the note, can't believe it!

App of Note Everything is almost what I need, but it doesn't have any PC client.

Any advice or clue is appreciated!

have you tried Google Keep .. i personally love it .. it syncs with ur google account and u can access it from anywhere ....

other options are ..
Microsoft Onenote
Spring Pad
Papyrus ...

Cheers !!!
Tags
note, pc sync, searching