Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 7 Flo 4.4?

Search This thread

droidshadow

Dec 28, 2012
Hello xda developers!

Well I just grabbed my Nexus 7 a few days ago and I had lots of fun rooting the tablet and installing TWRP recovery manager along with MultiRom. I can't wait to start flashing and adding new roms to the device and the first one that I really want to try is Ubuntu Touch, but I can't seem to find the image file for the Nexus 7 2013 running Android 4.4 Kit Kat.

I have the kexec-patch installed on my kernel which is necessary for Ubuntu Touch but i am not sure if it available (as of yet) for N7 Flo running 4.4
If it is available (which i really hope it is) could someone provide with a link to download the necessary files, and if at all possible could someone please post a tutorial on installing Ubuntu Touch. I am sure it probably almost the same process as flashing an Android OS but I would still like something to reference.

Again i really hope Ubuntu Touch is available...and i would like to thank all of the members and especially the developers of xda. You are what make android great, and you are the reason i will never buy an iphone/ipad! :laugh:

I thank you all for your time and assistance...

-droidshadow

droidshadow

Dec 28, 2012
thanks for the heads up.

Thank you so much for the link...it seems that there is still a lot of work to be done to get Ubuntu Touch to work with N7 Flo. I hope that the developers can accomplish this and I thank them for there efforts.

Thanks again for the link...

-droidshadow