XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

wifi not working on my i9505 [tried everythings]

Tip us?

ekheeQ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default wifi not working on my i9505 [tried everythings]

So basically i decided to flash a new ROM which is the MIUI 3.12.6, but when i try to activate my WiFi it seems Luke it cant be turned on.
I tried all the solutions that the developers has written in the original rom post.
I even tried to flash a new modem using odin. But nothing has worked. May i guys be helped by your experience?

Thanks in advance!!

hagall
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekheeQ View Post
So basically i decided to flash a new ROM which is the MIUI 3.12.6, but when i try to activate my WiFi it seems Luke it cant be turned on.
I tried all the solutions that the developers has written in the original rom post.
I even tried to flash a new modem using odin. But nothing has worked. May i guys be helped by your experience?

Thanks in advance!!
if u installed a custom kernel it could happen, i got it to work when going back to stock with nandroid backup... also got it working with goldeneye rom (GE-i9505-XXUEMKE-15).. havent tested anything else so far...

ekheeQ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagall View Post
if u installed a custom kernel it could happen, i got it to work when going back to stock with nandroid backup... also got it working with goldeneye rom (GE-i9505-XXUEMKE-15).. havent tested anything else so far...
So what would be the solution?

hagall
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Flashing the original kernel or try to flash custom rom/kernel untill u find it works... also the text saying bla bla seandroid bla bla warranty bla kernel at boot dissapeard when i used my nandroid backup for restore

DrBlaze. i9505 xda-premium app.