XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think i erased my recovery...

Tip us?

abnerangel96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default I think i erased my recovery...

Hi guys, just wanted to say i was about to install maclaw's new rom but i "flashed" the zip of the twrp they said i should be using, all from flashify and now i dont longer have a recovery, i tried using odin to flash again my old recovery and i chosed both PDA button and bootloader(idk why) and now i dont have a recovery anymore... idk what to do, i'd really appreciate your help

wareca
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnerangel96 View Post
Hi guys, just wanted to say i was about to install maclaw's new rom but i "flashed" the zip of the twrp they said i should be using, all from flashify and now i dont longer have a recovery, i tried using odin to flash again my old recovery and i chosed both PDA button and bootloader(idk why) and now i dont have a recovery anymore... idk what to do, i'd really appreciate your help
read this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2157105

JackoMJ
Old
Thanks Meter 198
[

QUOTE=abnerangel96;48281396]Hi guys, just wanted to say i was about to install maclaw's new rom but i "flashed" the zip of the twrp they said i should be using, all from flashify and now i dont longer have a recovery, i tried using odin to flash again my old recovery and i chosed both PDA button and bootloader(idk why) and now i dont have a recovery anymore... idk what to do, i'd really appreciate your help[/QUOTE]

use forum search for twrp or google, download latest TWRP .tar file (i think it is 2.6.3.0) and flash it via Odin.
Important: Use PDA in Odin, nothing different at all or you risk a softbrick.