XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hard Bricked?

Tip us?

Tdawg420
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down [Q] Hard Bricked?

I recently got my local cell repair shop to fix my Canadian Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-1747M, and a few days later I decided to try to install a custom rom ( CM11 or AOKP), and I hard bricked it after trying to install different versions of roms because NONE of them were working. Spent 15 hours straight trying to fix this thing. Dont know what to do. Please help. The phone has a black screen and the light comes on if you unplug the USB and pull the battery and put the usb back in the light flashes.

What do I do?

CYRAXDroid
Old
(Last edited by CYRAXDroid; 9th December 2013 at 11:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdawg420 View Post
I recently got my local cell repair shop to fix my Canadian Rogers Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-1747M, and a few days later I decided to try to install a custom rom ( CM11 or AOKP), and I hard bricked it after trying to install different versions of roms because NONE of them were working. Spent 15 hours straight trying to fix this thing. Dont know what to do. Please help. The phone has a black screen and the light comes on if you unplug the USB and pull the battery and put the usb back in the light flashes.

What do I do?
Stand by

So I have a i747UCUEMJB but there is a i747M fix this method brought my phone back to LIFE!! its a life saver!

This is my thread I started http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2552952 just read the last few pages if you have some other ?s about it.

Heres the main one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549068

If it helps please give out thanks

Samsung Galaxy S3
AT&T I747UCUEMJB as Bootloader