5,596,637 Members 42,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 2 ROM for Galaxy Gear?

Tip us?

americo85
Old
(Last edited by americo85; 8th December 2013 at 04:55 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Default Note 2 ROM for Galaxy Gear?

Hi Guys

Can you please tell me what ROM you are using on your Note @ to have the gear work?

I'm using right now the OMNIROM 4.4 but it won't work with the Gear,please let me know

slickfing
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by americo85 View Post
Hi Guys

Can you please tell me what ROM you are using on your Note @ to have the gear work?

I'm using right now the OMNIROM 4.4 but it won't work with the Gear,please let me know

USE STOCK 4.3. You need to install the gear manager
...TURBO CHARGED NOTE 3

RETIRED: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2,XPERIA T, NEXUS 5, NEXUS 4, XPERIA ZL, MOTOROLA RAZR HD

americo85
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickfing View Post
USE STOCK 4.3. You need to install the gear manager
I was already using the stock 4.3 and my gear worked properly the problem though was with my note,the battery would drain quickly and for every restart the device would ask me for my Google accout. What ROM do you use?the stock 4.3? Do you have the same problems?

psicolizzard
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Phoenix rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2060389

No draining battery and no google account reset. And full work with galaxy gear. I flash it friday and loved it.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Phoenix rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2060389

No draining battery and no google account reset. And full work with galaxy gear. I flash it friday and loved it.

richardmlea
Old
Thanks Meter 36
l installed phonenix this morning and its working well for me too. I was using hurricane rom for the last 2 week and that also worked well but it lost my google account settings one time too many (only three times in 2 weeks but the irritation factor made it feel like dozens of times).
Ditto note 3 looks good and other gear user are active on the thread i am going to try it tomorrow, if i remember correctly the author of dn3 is a gear owner too.
Richard Lea
If you found my post helpful please press the thanks button
support@replacementtabletscreens.co.uk
Replacement Tablet Screens UK
I offer a friendly, UK Advent Vega repair service for hardware problems. Just PM or email me your requirements.
Replacement Touchscreens, LCD's and repair service for most Tablets.

mateus78
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardmlea View Post
l installed phonenix this morning and its working well for me too. I was using hurricane rom for the last 2 week and that also worked well but it lost my google account settings one time too many (only three times in 2 weeks but the irritation factor made it feel like dozens of times).
Ditto note 3 looks good and other gear user are active on the thread i am going to try it tomorrow, if i remember correctly the author of dn3 is a gear owner too.
I confirm that. Been using Ditto Note3 for Note 2 and Null_13 for the gear....works flawlessly. No battery drain and all function well.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

marcelo_aug
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateus78 View Post
I confirm that. Been using Ditto Note3 for Note 2 and Null_13 for the gear....works flawlessly. No battery drain and all function well.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Confirm: Same Here. No battery drain in Ditto+Null