XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Cyanogenmod 11 nightlies released

Tip us?

CappoAdvance
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
For comparison, we have about 110 threads in both developer sections. And I9000 has 1,832 threads in developer section.

I hope more developers come here to develop and help our device.Team Canjica is best team in this forum which help our phone.

Off topic: Phone is made for chat:calls and messages and some games.But producters release phones with display over 5",with quadcore processors or octa core.Phone are gonna to have processor with over 8 cores and nvidia geforce at video and we will play gta 5 lol. Is called PHONE not COMPUTER. Smartphone should have a processor with 1.8 GHz max and Mali400, Mali 400MP or Adreno 305 maxim at graphic and display between 4" and 5" maxim. A smartphone should be SMART.Having big display,processors not make a phone smart. Producers must stop making smartphones with big displays and processors because make nonsense (also making phone with flexible or curved display make nonsense). Features like answer calls by saying "Answer" or by waving hand etc. ,these make a phone smart. I always was thinking to buy new smartphones (which are also popular) which have big display and big processors,make nonsense.I was thinking to buy nexus 4,but for what? Just a more big display and processor? I will be able just to play more new games without lag,but computer is for games not phone.In this moment,Tasked app can make a smartphone really smart.Thanks to the guy which made this awesome app.
So,I never sell my Galaxy S Advance for other phones until he die And maybe after he die I buy another galaxy s advance I love my phone and I'm satisfied with it.You made me to say my opinion about smartphones [/QUOTE]
Good words man, i think that a 5" display is reallyannoying to use because u can't bring with you freely cuz he's really too big! The new 8core are really useless, some galaxy s4 are getting some lags in touchwiz, our telephone not!
The Following User Says Thank You to CappoAdvance For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnMotass
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
I hope more developers come here to develop and help our device.Team Canjica is best team in this forum which help our phone.

Off topic: Phone is made for chat:calls and messages and some games.But producters release phones with display over 5",with quadcore processors or octa core.Phone are gonna to have processor with over 8 cores and nvidia geforce at video and we will play gta 5 lol. Is called PHONE not COMPUTER. Smartphone should have a processor with 1.8 GHz max and Mali400, Mali 400MP or Adreno 305 maxim at graphic and display between 4" and 5" maxim. A smartphone should be SMART.Having big display,processors not make a phone smart. Producers must stop making smartphones with big displays and processors because make nonsense (also making phone with flexible or curved display make nonsense). Features like answer calls by saying "Answer" or by waving hand etc. ,these make a phone smart. I always was thinking to buy new smartphones (which are also popular) which have big display and big processors,make nonsense.I was thinking to buy nexus 4,but for what? Just a more big display and processor? I will be able just to play more new games without lag,but computer is for games not phone.In this moment,Tasked app can make a smartphone really smart.Thanks to the guy which made this awesome app.
So,I never sell my Galaxy S Advance for other phones until he die And maybe after he die I buy another galaxy s advance I love my phone and I'm satisfied with it.You made me to say my opinion about smartphones
Paragraph 1: Our phone is being discontinued already, slowly but it's happening. Thankfully, Team Canjica helps us to take way more advantage of this 768Mb of RAM and 1GHz out of this comfortable 4" screen.

Paragraph 2: You're right but most of the flagships have software features that make them "smart" in a certain way. GS4 has features like Smart Stay and Air Gestures that make it way more useful than generic phones with more specs that just improve perfomance a bit more than needed without any other useful purpose, Moto X goes maybe for busy people that don't have the time to execute those time-consuming tasks that thankfully are shorten considerably depending on those features. Xperia Z1 goes for picture quality and a tad more for sound quality as the HTC One. It mostly depends of each phone. Not every phablet is useless. And about specs increase over time, it's just tech "evolving".

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Force
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMotass View Post
Paragraph 1: Our phone is being Taskedtinued already, slowly but it's happening. Thankfully, Team Canjica helps us to take way more advantage of this 768Mb of RAM and 1GHz out of this comfortable 4" screen.

Paragraph 2: You're right but most of the flagships have software features that make them "smart" in a certain way. GS4 has features like Smart Stay and Air Gestures that make it way more useful than generic phones with more specs that just improve perfomance a bit more than needed without any other useful purpose, Moto X goes maybe for busy people that don't have the time to execute those time-consuming tasks that thankfully are shorten considerably depending on those features. Xperia Z1 goes for picture quality and a tad more for sound quality as the HTC One. It mostly depends of each phone. Not every phablet is useless. And about specs increase over time, it's just tech "evolving".

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Features like Smart Alert,Air gestures can be done with Tasker...Now I stop to talk about these because thread is about cm
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070
Rom: MIUI v5 4.2 Based(Thank you fedevd)
Kernel: CM kernel

Press "THANKS" if i helped you