XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any way to take OTA to MK2 after a custom MJA

Tip us?

KStyles69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Default Any way to take OTA to MK2 after a custom MJA

Looking to get to MK2 from MJA. Don't know why I can't find a post about it.

The developer Neggaman is trying to make windows based flashable .exe's and tried a recovery based .zip's but with no luck.

I Odin back to stock MJA but the phone still says it's custom and I can't take the OTA. I did trip Knox.
Sprint s4 Flashed/Straight talk✦KT Tweaker✦CWM/PhilZ Advanced✦Extended Slim 3200 battery✦Boat Web Browser✦Touchwiz

ParkerParker
Old
Thanks Meter 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by KStyles69 View Post
Looking to get to MK2 from MJA. Don't know why I can't find a post about it.

The developer Neggaman is trying to make windows based flashable .exe's and tried a recovery based .zip's but with no luck.

I Odin back to stock MJA but the phone still says it's custom and I can't take the OTA. I did trip Knox.
Well there is this option ..not sure it would work for you ..just thought I would throw it out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42954149

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ParkerParker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KStyles69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerParker View Post
Well there is this option ..not sure it would work for you ..just thought I would throw it out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42954149

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
It worked, which is awesome because I did it with a custom ROM and recovery installed. Only thing to keep note of is just follow the instructions... in particular, you need to completely power down your phone...then go into download mode. +1 to you Thanks!!!!
Sprint s4 Flashed/Straight talk✦KT Tweaker✦CWM/PhilZ Advanced✦Extended Slim 3200 battery✦Boat Web Browser✦Touchwiz