5,595,196 Members 46,085 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Somone please help me before I go insane...

Tip us?

zorhano
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Somone please help me before I go insane...

Hi everyone!
I ve spend 12 hours trying to set up a custom rom- cynogenmod- on my lg p760 with no success!
After trying everything i could, i m now wondering if its ever possible to successfully boot in recovery mode on Lg P760, or i m absolutly stupid?

Actually after rooting, installing the right busybox, and then installing L9 Recovery installer; i m able to reach the recovery mode, yet still when i attempt to set up, CM from zip, it gives an error at some point and then phone gets destroyed. Which i can only recover with LG Mobile Support tools. I ve been seeing some videos on youtube and know that people can do it and it makes me crazy that i can not!

Maybe the problem is that i just copy the CM-10,1,3-p760.zip file trough windows explorer?

I would be so glad if someone could help me out!
A billion thanks in advance
All the best

artit
Old
Thanks Meter 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorhano View Post
Hi everyone!
I ve spend 12 hours trying to set up a custom rom- cynogenmod- on my lg p760 with no success!
After trying everything i could, i m now wondering if its ever possible to successfully boot in recovery mode on Lg P760, or i m absolutly stupid?

Actually after rooting, installing the right busybox, and then installing L9 Recovery installer; i m able to reach the recovery mode, yet still when i attempt to set up, CM from zip, it gives an error at some point and then phone gets destroyed. Which i can only recover with LG Mobile Support tools. I ve been seeing some videos on youtube and know that people can do it and it makes me crazy that i can not!

Maybe the problem is that i just copy the CM-10,1,3-p760.zip file trough windows explorer?

I would be so glad if someone could help me out!
A billion thanks in advance
All the best
You must unlock your phone boot loader before flash CM, please search for it in L9 general forum.