Can't recieve/send MMS or smilies while on a call

Tip us?

PepperNikita
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't recieve/send MMS or smilies while on a call

Hi,

I've had my LG G2 for a week tomorrow, and I've noticed that when I'm on a call with my best friend, I cannot download or send MMS from anyone, nor can I even send smilies. When trying to download a MMS, a popup comes up saying, "Currently unable to download. Please try again later." When trying to send a MMS or smiley, a popup comes up saying, "Currently unable to send your message. It will be sent when the service comes available." Which it does once I get off call, but it's kind of frustrating that I can't send those things without ending the call, and then calling back. Can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you.

bachera
Old
Thanks Meter 194
if on cellular network only your device cannot use same hardware for voice and data. Only one antenna and its in use.

Wifi goes through different hardware so no issue if you were on both

Sent from my LG G2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bachera For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

garywojdan81
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Voice/data only work simultaneously when you're connected to LTE if you're on Verizon.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to garywojdan81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]