which modem are you using ?

Tip us?

meow-xda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default which modem are you using ?

hello, all
my phone is e980(at&t), Now I use the stock rom, and I have tried some other roms. But I found that on the other roms the wifi doesn't work, the wifi mac address is 00:00:00:00:00:00. And I don't know how to fix the problem. Anyone who can tell me how to fix the problem? And which modem are you using?

lg-user45
Old
Thanks Meter 12
If u never changed modem, returning back to stock rom
by nandroid backup or flashing kdz should solve it.
Till now i installed almost every available custom rom and i never had to change modem.
Wifi data and bluetooth always working with original modem.
I wouldnt recommend to flash a new modem, maybe only if have a backup from original modem, so u can go back again.

meow-xda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
yes, I go back to the stock rom by flashing tot. The stock rom's wifi works good. But when I flash the BeanStalk 4.4, the wifi still doesn't work. And the wifi mac address is still 00:00:00:00:00:00. I really don't know how to fix this problem! Thanks a lot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg-user45 View Post
If u never changed modem, returning back to stock rom
by nandroid backup or flashing kdz should solve it.
Till now i installed almost every available custom rom and i never had to change modem.
Wifi data and bluetooth always working with original modem.
I wouldnt recommend to flash a new modem, maybe only if have a backup from original modem, so u can go back again.

lg-user45
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by meow-xda View Post
yes, I go back to the stock rom by flashing tot. The stock rom's wifi works good. But when I flash the BeanStalk 4.4, the wifi still doesn't work. And the wifi mac address is still 00:00:00:00:00:00. I really don't know how to fix this problem! Thanks a lot!!!
In my opinion 4.4 is still not stable. Camera also only till 8mp.
If everything ok on stock or 4.3 then may stay 9n them

meow-xda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, the problem is that I flashed some 4.3 roms and the wifi still doesn't work. I have to use the stock rom which is still 4.1.2. Now Ihave no other roms can use except the stock rom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg-user45 View Post
In my opinion 4.4 is still not stable. Camera also only till 8mp.
If everything ok on stock or 4.3 then may stay 9n them