5,599,911 Members 46,037 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked phonee

Tip us?

Reaaavaaahhh
Old
(Last edited by Reaaavaaahhh; 9th December 2013 at 08:06 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked phonee

Good day xda users!
I have a question on a phone i have bought.I put a text file with the name of link to the phone,sorry for this dont have 10 posts
First of all,this is not a Lenovo Phone,its a copy of some sort...but I really like the design,so I bought it.
And the specifications are not true,its a MTK6572,not HD ready, resolution is 854x480 240ppi.
I tried to flash a rom, I guess the preoloader messed up,and now its a brick,but! I it connects to usb and I can flash rom's all the time
Well the question is:maybe some one of you have its stock rom,or you may tell me a different rom that maybe could work on this phone.
That's it, thanks for trying to help me with this problem!

qwertyu123
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaaavaaahhh View Post
Good day xda users!
I have a question on a phone i have bought.I put a text file with the name of link to the phone,sorry for this dont have 10 posts
First of all,this is not a Lenovo Phone,its a copy of some sort...but I really like the design,so I bought it.
And the specifications are not true,its a MTK6572,not HD ready, resolution is 854x480 240ppi.
I tried to flash a rom, I guess the preoloader messed up,and now its a brick,but! I it connects to usb and I can flash rom's all the time
Well the question is:maybe some one of you have its stock rom,or you may tell me a different rom that maybe could work on this phone.
That's it, thanks for trying to help me with this problem!
Maybe you can remove the battery so we can see about which phone are we talking about. The easiest thing would be to find an original recovery image... but we need to know the exact model
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyu123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Reaaavaaahhh
Old
(Last edited by Reaaavaaahhh; 9th December 2013 at 01:43 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyu123 View Post
Maybe you can remove the battery so we can see about which phone are we talking about. The easiest thing would be to find an original recovery image... but we need to know the exact model
the information from the back of the phone is limited i guess...its just IMEI number, CMIIT ID and Serial number,and some numbers i don't know what they mean 1: 02-8749-111811 2: 8TY39NP192CC873 thats it...
MTK Droid tools identified my phone model as "Custom Version" and in the Android System information showed the same thing...