Help needed

Search This thread
Aug 18, 2012
I'am having xperia mini pro ( mango ). Several weeks I was using FXP's CM 7.2, later decided to try LegacyXperia's CM 10.1, Installed it perfectly. Later that day noticed my battery drains very fast.. like 1 percent per 2~4 minutes. Thought to go back to CM 7.2, reflashed back succesfuly and the bug apeared.. I charged my phone to 100 percents, disconnected charger and battery drained to 0 per few seconds, phone turned off, tryed to turn on, but only red light keeps blinking. Connected to charger again, turned phone on, it says "charged" and 100 percent, but after disconnecting charger it dies again, can be my battery damaged or something? Tryed to wipe battery stats and clean phone under battery, nothing helps yet, any suggestions? :confused:

dvijaydev46

Nov 28, 2011
I'am having xperia mini pro ( mango ). Several weeks I was using FXP's CM 7.2, later decided to try LegacyXperia's CM 10.1, Installed it perfectly. Later that day noticed my battery drains very fast.. like 1 percent per 2~4 minutes. Thought to go back to CM 7.2, reflashed back succesfuly and the bug apeared.. I charged my phone to 100 percents, disconnected charger and battery drained to 0 per few seconds, phone turned off, tryed to turn on, but only red light keeps blinking. Connected to charger again, turned phone on, it says "charged" and 100 percent, but after disconnecting charger it dies again, can be my battery damaged or something? Tryed to wipe battery stats and clean phone under battery, nothing helps yet, any suggestions? :confused:

Try flashing your stock firmware with Flashtool. See if things are okay. If so, flash Rage kernel for CM7 (using command and not flashtool) and then install CM7. Rage kernel gets the best battery life in my opinion. Note that there are two Rage kernels. One for stock firmware and another for CM.

Reactions: BlackIliusion.
Aug 18, 2012
Try flashing your stock firmware with Flashtool. See if things are okay. If so, flash Rage kernel for CM7 (using command and not flashtool) and then install CM7. Rage kernel gets the best battery life in my opinion. Note that there are two Rage kernels. One for stock firmware and another for CM.
Huge thanks, flashed stock ICS via flashtool and my battery is working normaly! :victory:

HackWin

May 30, 2013
Q Problem with Xperia Active

I try to install cm 9.1 on my phone.I go in CWM and:
1. Wipe Data/Factory Reset + Wipe Cache partition
2. Mount System + Storage
Format System
Format Data
Format Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
and when i try to install zip from SD i cant open SDI restart the phone but it did not turn on.Now can not access the CWM.
Is someone can help me, or are looking to what I've got brick smaller dimenzija

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.