5,604,443 Members 46,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Snapdragon Batteryguru by Qualcomm

Tip us?

ManuLM
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Now released as final on GPlay

The app is now marked as final on G Play.
On my phone, it seems stuck in learning mode though, so it seems the app is not so final after all :/

gsrrr
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by nygfan760 View Post
Apps that claim to save battery are pretty much useless as they are constantly running. Just turn off the different things you aren't using. The only app that helps is Greenify, which helps my standby times by 1-2% per night and tells Google Maps to stop trying to do random stuff every second. I've managed to push this phone for really long stretches, it's all about management on the user end.
How do you greenify google maps? It does not show up in the list of apps available for hibernation in greenify.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Neroga
Old
Thanks Meter 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrrr View Post
How do you greenify google maps? It does not show up in the list of apps available for hibernation in greenify.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
Has to be a user installed app. If maps is a system app, you can't greenify it. Try uninstalling it through TiBu then reinstall through the play store and greenify should work.

Sent from my LG-E970
The Following User Says Thank You to Neroga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SovereignKnight
Old
Thanks Meter 16
This app pretty much sucks. I side loaded it since the play store says it's not compatible. It's been stuck on ”Battery savings begins in an hour ” for two weeks. It's useless on the Nexus 7 2013. (Latest Version)