5,603,920 Members 42,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DevDB uploader broken?

Tip us?

iofthestorm
Old
(Last edited by iofthestorm; 8th December 2013 at 11:52 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 574
Default DevDB uploader broken?

Is the DevDB uploader broken right now? I've been trying to upload a new build of my ROM for a few hours and every time it fails at the verification step. Not sure where to post this kind of thing but this seems like the most appropriate place; if not, feel free to move my post. Thanks!

Edit: took a look at the javascript console and it seems like the torrent creation script is throwing a 500 error, if that helps at all.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900T) - CM11 nightlies
Verizon Galaxy S III - Omni 4.4 (retired)
Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8013) - Homemade Omni (4.4) goodness

Kdio
Old
(Last edited by Kdio; 8th December 2013 at 05:20 PM.) Reason: bed ingrish ... sorri
Thanks Meter 1947
Quote:
Originally Posted by iofthestorm View Post
Is the DevDB uploader broken right now?
Edit: took a look at the javascript console and it seems like the torrent creation script is throwing a 500 error, if that helps at all.
Hi iofthestorm

Found the same behaviour on my thread (not DevDB).

I've noticed that 500 is raised over attachments (images too) only when using desktop browsers. Control panel shows my attachment but it's not accessible. Tested with: Crhome, FireFox and IE ... logged and as anonymous ... same 500.

But, browsing the same thread with xda-app shows up perfectly.

Weird!

bitpushr
Old
XDA:Administrator
Thanks Meter 1062
Quote:
Originally Posted by iofthestorm View Post
Is the DevDB uploader broken right now? I've been trying to upload a new build of my ROM for a few hours and every time it fails at the verification step. Not sure where to post this kind of thing but this seems like the most appropriate place; if not, feel free to move my post. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Had an issue on the devdb file server the other day and it looks like when things came back up the MySQL server didn't start properly which prevented new uploads. This is now fixed and I've tested it, so let me know if you still see any issues with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdio View Post
Hi iofthestorm

Found the same behaviour on my thread (not DevDB).

I've noticed that 500 is raised over attachments (images too) only when using desktop browsers. Control panel shows my attachment but it's not accessible. Tested with: Crhome, FireFox and IE ... logged and as anonymous ... same 500.

But, browsing the same thread with xda-app shows up perfectly.

Weird!

This is a separate issue - it seems like the thumbnail wasn't created properly, but if you click on the file the actual attachment was created properly. I'm going to do some testing to see what is causing that problem.
Current Phone: Nexus 5 (4.4.1) | Oppo Find 5 (Omni)

Past Phones: Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300, HTC One X, Galaxy Note, iPhone 4S, 4, 3G, 3 (Jailbroken), Motorola V360, HTC TyTN
Past Tablets/Devices: Arnova 10G2, Asus EEEPC 900a, IBM/Lenovo Thinkpads
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitpushr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bitpushr
Old
XDA:Administrator
Thanks Meter 1062
Testing attachments... should be good to go now.

Edit: Yup - everything good. Let me know if you have any other issues with attachments.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131206_145426.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	2443924  
Current Phone: Nexus 5 (4.4.1) | Oppo Find 5 (Omni)

Past Phones: Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300, HTC One X, Galaxy Note, iPhone 4S, 4, 3G, 3 (Jailbroken), Motorola V360, HTC TyTN
Past Tablets/Devices: Arnova 10G2, Asus EEEPC 900a, IBM/Lenovo Thinkpads
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bitpushr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iofthestorm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitpushr View Post
Testing attachments... should be good to go now.

Edit: Yup - everything good. Let me know if you have any other issues with attachments.
Thanks!
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900T) - CM11 nightlies
Verizon Galaxy S III - Omni 4.4 (retired)
Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8013) - Homemade Omni (4.4) goodness
Tags
devdb