XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] WIFI error and Bluetooth stuck "Turning On"

Tip us?

andrey94vl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] WIFI error and Bluetooth stuck "Turning On"

Hello everybody. I'm sorry if this has been asked anymore but I'm desperated. I made a phone exchange Galaxy S1-Htc One X 2 days ago and I didn't check if connections works. Home, I found that I get WIFI "error" and Bluetooth stucks "Turning on" when I try to turn them on(4.2.2 ROM). I understood that is a software error and I have to downgrade my firmware. Well, I did that, I've installed ViperX 4.0.6 and nothing happened. The I tried "Renovate_Final4" which is 4.1.1 ROM and still nothing happened, Please someone help me, is anything I can do to make them both work?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7467

DONATE TO ME
flashed the boot.img from the rom.zip ? if not.....do so

andrey94vl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey94vl View Post
Hello everybody. I'm sorry if this has been asked anymore but I'm desperated. I made a phone exchange Galaxy S1-Htc One X 2 days ago and I didn't check if connections works. Home, I found that I get WIFI "error" and Bluetooth stucks "Turning on" when I try to turn them on(4.2.2 ROM). I understood that is a software error and I have to downgrade my firmware. Well, I did that, I've installed ViperX 4.0.6 and nothing happened. The I tried "Renovate_Final4" which is 4.1.1 ROM and still nothing happened, Please someone help me, is anything I can do to make them both work?
No one can help me? Is this a hardware issue? Gps doesn't work too

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7467

DONATE TO ME
Dude......did you flash the boot.img from the rom....it was a question ?! It seems if i didn't post anything there ^^ ......

I can go and stay away if you don't want help
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]