cant sens picture in text messaging

Tip us?

Dirtylarry11
Old
(Last edited by Dirtylarry11; 9th December 2013 at 07:01 PM.) Reason: typos
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default cant sens picture in text messaging

HTC one..ViperRom..rooted etc...but people say my picture never comes through when i try to attach one in the messaging app...ive also tried other apps...ive tried restarts...reinstalls...reset the APN...(even though you cant change them)...Tmobile says maybe something wrong with the tower..but all this worked flawlessly on m galaxy s3...any ideas Guru's?...Thanks for the help!!!!!

megabiteg
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtylarry11 View Post
HTC one..ViperRom..rooted etc...but people say my picture never comes through when i try to attach one in the messaging app...ive also tried other apps...ive tried restarts...reinstalls...reset the APN...(even though you cant change them)...Tmobile says maybe something wrong with the tower..but all this worked flawlessly on m galaxy s3...any ideas Guru's?...Thanks for the help!!!!!
Sorry to say it, but I believe that something might be fundamentally wrong with with the ROM on your device. If everything works well with your secondary (or any) device, rooted or not, the only thing that stands in the way in this equation is the customization in the ROM. I think that you should consider downgrading the version you are using, maybe testing another ROM or just placing stock and see if it works there.

When you customize a phone, you open a whole to many things and restarts, reinstalls and more are always part of the solution.
MSG Megabite

"Perfection is my life goal, excellence will be tolerated... WHOA!!"

Stock, Un-rooted T-Mobile HTC One