Originally Posted by bilgerryan
Yeah you can use that recovery
Your rom looking awesome http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2320041
If I use AGAT_Recovery tREC_v0.2.2 to flash your rom, do I still need to follow those 6 step instruction in your thread shows below? Or I just Wipe cache, Wipe Partition, and install your rom in??
1. Download full ROM, verify MD5 checksum and copy to phone SD storage.
2. Download and copy Jellybean X2 Format utility to SD storage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2077277
3. Install EL26 (Chris41G) kernel or EL29 Directboot kernel.
They can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1662295
( Look for: GB - Stock EL26 Repacked Kernel or GB - Direct Boot CWM )
Note: For success, EL26 & EL29 kernels are recommended for flashing this rom!
4. Reboot into recovery, flash JB X2 Format then the ROM. You may flash a JB modem at this point if you like (required to run JB), but no other mods until ROM has fully booted the first time. Clean flash only if you're not coming from a previous version of this ROM! (Don't even ask cuz I'll flip on you for not reading the OP, this is highly modified and will not mesh well with other TW ROMs or AOSP.)
***Note- EL29 cannot flash modems- however, you can always flash it after the ROM boots with the built-in recovery***
5. Let ROM boot fully and settle for a couple of minutes during the initial boot. (It will take around 10 minutes)
6. Setup, then try out the features and debloat to your liking. It's recommended for performance's sake.