XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stuck in clockworkmod recovery! AT&T LG G2

Tip us?

bennyj212
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Stuck in clockworkmod recovery! AT&T LG G2

I need some help here. My wife excepted an update the other day on her AT&T LG G2 and now it is stuck in clockworkmod recovery v6.0.4.4. I can not get it to go into download mode or anything else other that recovery. There is no back up on the phone that I can re install. I can how ever issue command through adb. Can someone tell me how to use adb or cwm to re install the factory software or possibly a rom to get this phone back up and running for her?

What would be the best way to get it stock? I have searched the forums for an answer but nothing specifically for the LG G2 with this problem comes up.

Barsky
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyj212 View Post
I need some help here. My wife excepted an update the other day on her AT&T LG G2 and now it is stuck in clockworkmod recovery v6.0.4.4. I can not get it to go into download mode or anything else other that recovery. There is no back up on the phone that I can re install. I can how ever issue command through adb. Can someone tell me how to use adb or cwm to re install the factory software or possibly a rom to get this phone back up and running for her?

What would be the best way to get it stock? I have searched the forums for an answer but nothing specifically for the LG G2 with this problem comes up.

This fixed mine: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
LG G2 (Black - D800 - SIM Unlocked)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

bennyj212
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you. I'll check it out.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Bmatthews11
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyj212 View Post

I too am stuck in CWM but i can't access adb and the install zip through sideload option isnt even giving me adb access... I really need help I've looked at every thread for this and can't find anything relating to CWM but a fix has been found for TWRP...

ralphie1267
Old
Thanks Meter 24
We're did u see a fix for twrp??if u are on att and if u take ota u will still be able to root but twrp or cwm won't work as far as I no. still a bunch that are stuck in bootloop . I just rooted and now I am without custom recovery..

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app