5,597,762 Members 36,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help! Galaxy Note 2

Tip us?

IFC Shin
Old
(Last edited by IFC Shin; 9th December 2013 at 11:02 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Need help! Galaxy Note 2

Hi, im new here so excuse my beginner silly questions >_<. Im trying to recover files that were deleted from galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 INTERNAL STORAGE. when i connect my phone to the computer, it connects as portable media device and i am able to transfer files. however, i want to know whether the phone is accessible as ntfs or fat32 in order to use it on a program to recover files. i also would appreciate recommendations on ways to recover deleted files from the device's INTERNAL STORAGE.

Possibly without the need of rooting if thats not too much to ask =x?

Thanks T_T

qwertyu123
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFC Shin View Post
Hi, im new here so excuse my beginner silly questions >_<. Im trying to recover files that were deleted from galaxy note 2 GT-N7100 INTERNAL STORAGE. when i connect my phone to the computer, it connects as portable media device and i am able to transfer files. however, i want to know whether the phone is accessible as ntfs or fat32 in order to use it on a program to recover files. i also would appreciate recommendations on ways to recover deleted files from the device's INTERNAL STORAGE.

Thanks T_T
Maybe you can try if deleted files recovery softwares like Recuva can read on your phone. Look at google for Recuva (it's free) and try...

Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFC Shin View Post

Thanks T_T
I think you should use free software to recovery would be better, it would not distinguish as NTFS or FAT32 format where, but you will have to install it on the PC, the PC should be noted that receiving phone memory okay
You can use a software
EASEUS Data or Recover My files

xiaotiantian
Old
Thanks Meter 0
get it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app