5,597,138 Members 43,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Worth getting without keyboard

Tip us?

Snah001
Old
Thanks Meter 1111
The formfactor of the TF701 (tablet+keyboarddock) is just the USP that makes people choose for this tablet.
When bought without the dock and no need for a keyboard there are more competitors with similar products which you can compare to each other.
Then things like support (updates frequently available), build quality, stability and over all speed are most important.
1 x ONE M8 latest ViperOne / S-Off
1 x ONE M7 latest ViperOne / S-Off
1 x One X: S-Off with Hox+ batt on VENOM VIPER-X 4.0.7. Sense 5

1 x ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 with dock on CROMi-X 5.3a
1 x NEXUS 7 2013
1 x Sensation Elegancia ICS Rom
1 x HD2 WM 7.8 Rom

Returned 4x due to build quality issues ASUS Transformer Infinity TF701 with dock

xRevilatioNx
Old
Thanks Meter 74
The dimming issue will be fixed in a future firmware update. The dock issues are being addresses as well. The tablet is less than 2 months old. We'll always suffer as early adapters with Asus. It is what it is..

Sent from my Transformer Infinity TF701T using Tapatalk HD
Looking for free cloud storage? Sign up under my Dropbox referral link and we'll both get 500 MB of bonus space: http://db.tt/pgIIvF5w [After signing up don't forget to install Dropbox on your computer and login or none of us will get the bonus.]

~THE TRANSFORMER INFINITY -- THE NEXT TRANSFORMATION~

Aaroneious
Old
(Last edited by Aaroneious; 9th December 2013 at 05:27 PM.) Reason: trying to remove double post
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Default Thumbs up for Thumb Keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgreimes View Post

If you are looking for a great keyboard app, I'd recommend thumb keyboard, no other KB has that much customization options.
I also use Thumb Keyboard and think it's hands down the best android keyboard out there. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't do swiping. I've recently discovered Swype and for quick texts on a phone it's much easier to use. For the tablet, however, it will always be Thumb Keyboard for me!

malos1984
Old
Thanks Meter 16
yeah it`s not supporting jp at this time so i`ll keep looking for a good app.