5,597,762 Members 36,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any way to turn on Beats Audio for ringtones?

Tip us?

maleek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Any way to turn on Beats Audio for ringtones?

Hello, my question is quite simple as you read above , i have tried everything from apps without nothing ,the HTC one is the latest device with HTC why they didn't have option for enabling beats audio through ringtone ! it makes the sounds so bad and when the volume is full it may cause damaged to the device speaker ! does any body tried a solution for that problem ?

brholt6
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by maleek View Post
Hello, my question is quite simple as you read above , i have tried everything from apps without nothing ,the HTC one is the latest device with HTC why they didn't have option for enabling beats audio through ringtone ! it makes the sounds so bad and when the volume is full it may cause damaged to the device speaker ! does any body tried a solution for that problem ?
I don't think it's possible but I could be wrong. I dont think you'd notice a real difference though anyway. I wouldn't recommend having the ringtone volume up all the way either if you don't want to damage your speakers. I've never had mine above 50% and even that's almost too loud for me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Verizon HTC One - S-off'd
iPhone 4 - Retired (thankfully)
Motorola Droid - Retired

maleek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello thanks for the reply brholt6 actually ,i can hear completely deference through the listening please ! over that i can see that there is one speaker works when the phone usually rings !