XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] galaxy w nothing work

Tip us?

bashrimuhaiedin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] galaxy w nothing work

my galaxy w turn black and nothing work, its happened after im installing cwm. maybe because im too fast pull out usb wire. please help me. now im realize why am i doing this, after all im only 15teen. T.T help me.

Ahmed.ragab
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashrimuhaiedin View Post
my galaxy w turn black and nothing work, its happened after im installing cwm. maybe because im too fast pull out usb wire. please help me. now im realize why am i doing this, after all im only 15teen. T.T help me.
your screen doesn't even turn on ?
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you

hinfamous
Old
Thanks Meter 1
can you post sompe picture of that?

anantalawliet
Old
Thanks Meter 52
if you can go to the download mode (VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER) flash the stock rom through odin
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Quote:
My Devices :
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
BlackBerry Bold 9780
BlackBerry 8052
Indestructible Nokia 3310 (12 years old)

MayB4ck
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashrimuhaiedin View Post
Hi, I had a similar problem a day ago, I corupted CWM and couldn't boot into android, When i started my phone a samsung logo appeared and then black screen, I could access download mode ( Power button, Volume - and home button ) So all you do after you enter download mode is download Odin multi downloader, and a flashable ClockworkMOD recovery, ( PM me if you want links ) and flash it into the phone, after that just reboot the phone and you will be just fine.

Press the Thanks button if i helped

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MayB4ck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mohamed_fattoh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayB4ck View Post
Hi, I had a similar problem a day ago, I corupted CWM and couldn't boot into android, When i started my phone a samsung logo appeared and then black screen, I could access download mode ( Power button, Volume - and home button ) So all you do after you enter download mode is download Odin multi downloader, and a flashable ClockworkMOD recovery, ( PM me if you want links ) and flash it into the phone, after that just reboot the phone and you will be just fine.

Press the Thanks button if i helped

Sent from my GT-I8150 using XDA-developers app
I tried the above method, i got the attached screen. However, i can't start my phone till now. Please advise.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Odin.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	2516262  

hinfamous
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed_fattoh View Post
I tried the above method, i got the attached screen. However, i can't start my phone till now. Please advise.
Hey, it's seem your setting wrong, uncheck reset time.

mohamed_fattoh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinfamous View Post
Hey, it's seem your setting wrong, uncheck reset time.
I did this but, still not succeeded. Do you suggest to try to download the stock ROM instead of the CWM?

I'm trying to download the CWM not the stock ROM.

Thank you guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Odin 2.PNG
Views:	22
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	2528517  

MayB4ck
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamed_fattoh View Post
I did this but, still not succeeded. Do you suggest to try to download the stock ROM instead of the CWM?

I'm trying to download the CWM not the stock ROM.

Thank you guys.
Hey,
First put your phone into download mode and plug it in to your PC and make sure Odin recognizes it, then add Ancora.ops in the OPS window and the recovery.tar.md5 in the One package window. Also make sure that One package , Auto reboot and Protect OPS are checked, you should uncheck reset time because i've hear that it is causing some problems. Then just click the " Start " button and sit back, you phone will be back on in few minutes.
Just a question : Did you have any android installed when you corrupted the recovery? If yes, after you flashed the recovery the phone will reboot and will boot into android, if not then just flash the rom file if you already have one in your sdcard/internal storage.

Your phone is soft-bricked, don't worry, it will be back and running again
I just corrupted my recovery on my phone on purpose to try if the cwm recovery works. And yes, it worked, so it should work on your phone too.
Good luck flashing your recovery, Please answer back because I want to know if this method worked.
Here are the files, just extract the rar file
Attached Files
File Type: rar CWM + ANCORA OPS.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.16 MB, 5 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MayB4ck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mohamed_fattoh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Finally i have KitKat!!

Finally Solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After long days and hundred tries, it works finally. The story is as below:

1- I failed to download the CWM 6.0.4.5 directly in this state using ODIN,
2- I downloaded the stock (Yes old 2.3.6 ginger bread ROM) using ODIN. However this version keep rebooting and never completed the start up.
3- With ROM installed now (even it's not booting), i tried to download older version of CWM using ODIN (CWM 5.0.4). It was successful!!
4- I tried to do the restore for my old system, but it failed as i did backup with newer version.
5- I flashed Monster ROM (4.2.2), it works wonderful.
6- I downloaded the CWM 6.0.4.5 finally using ODIN.
7- Now i'm using 4.4.2 on my mobile finally.

Advice: Never do a flashing to your mobile when you are not fully concentrating what you are doing. Also, make sure to download the right tool and ROM for your device.

Thank you for everyone who tried to help me.
Muhammad