5,600,483 Members 32,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 10.1.3 Accidentally Installed on Stock Help!!!

Tip us?

Violentbacon
Old
(Last edited by Violentbacon; 8th December 2013 at 06:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default CM 10.1.3 Accidentally Installed on Stock Help!!!

I forgot to activate rom slot 1 when flashing so it installed on the stock rom, which said if this was done it would not work, and now the phone will power off at the motorola logo. I made a backup with cwm and it is on my computer as a few .md5 and .win files. It also wont let me load safestrap even though i hold down the buttons to go into bootloader. Please help i really need it fixed

RoninRyan
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violentbacon View Post
I forgot to activate rom slot 1 when flashing so it installed on the stock rom, which said if this was done it would not work, and now the phone will power off at the motorola logo. I made a backup with cwm and it is on my computer as a few .md5 and .win files. It also wont let me load safestrap even though i hold down the buttons to go into bootloader. Please help i really need it fixed
Can you get to AP fastboot? If so, you can then use this utility found here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2207384

You would want to do the full wipe install of jelly bean, so option 1. This should make your phone basically factory new, where you'll have to reroot it and redo safestrap/CM.

Violentbacon
Old
(Last edited by Violentbacon; 9th December 2013 at 06:16 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninRyan View Post
Can you get to AP fastboot? If so, you can then use this utility found here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2207384

You would want to do the full wipe install of jelly bean, so option 1. This should make your phone basically factory new, where you'll have to reroot it and redo safestrap/CM.
I would try that, but when I start AP fastboot, it reads: battery low, cannot program. I have left it plugged in for 24 hours and still the same message. When I select BP tools, the battery icon shows up with a "?" sign in it instead of a charge percentage.

EDIT- It has begun recharging when I chose BP Diag, and I will update when I attempt to run the razr utility

Violentbacon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I would like to say the utility worked! I am very happy that it was fixed. Thank you very much!

RoninRyan
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violentbacon View Post
I would like to say the utility worked! I am very happy that it was fixed. Thank you very much!
Glad to hear. Happy rom flashing.