XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xell Galaxy Note 3 Extended Battery

Tip us?

likwaiw
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Xell Galaxy Note 3 Extended Battery

I found on google that there is a cheap extended battery for Galaxy Note 3. It was selling by Xell Telecom on a website called Batterybay.net
I tried their extended battery for galaxy Note 2 before and it works fine except the back cover is not staying firmly. Now they offer Galaxy Note 3 Extended battery that I could possibly give it a shot!!

The Following User Says Thank You to likwaiw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

babyshanks
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by likwaiw View Post
I found on google that there is a cheap extended battery for Galaxy Note 3. It was selling by Xell Telecom on a website called Batterybay.net
I tried their extended battery for galaxy Note 2 before and it works fine except the back cover is not staying firmly. Now they offer Galaxy Note 3 Extended battery that I could possibly give it a shot!!
]
I'm all for trying different products out, but you've already said you've had problems with them before why go back? Whats wrong with the ankers one if your looking for that size?

Ankers (cheaper, supports NFC, reliable brand) > X-longer
Thanks for the F-Shack, Love Dirty Mike and the Boys.
I'm a sucker for the thanks button

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 412
I won't even bother with off brand batteries anymore. Many others can confirm that most off brands will only last slightly longer than the OEM battery, if any at all. I've had experience with many different 3rd party batteries over the years, and Anker is one of the only brands which I've used that I'd actually buy again. I've never tried ZeroLemon, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. That said, those are the ONLY two brands that I would feel confident buying.

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium
Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other phone:White Note 2
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Other Phone: Black HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me

dejazz
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by likwaiw View Post

Accidentally Thanked. Don't buy it. It is TOTALLY UNRELIABLE!

I have 2 for my note 1. It's worst than stock battery. It automatically shuts down the phone for no reason

I have wasted my money. I do not want you to be like me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk