[Q] sd card not detected anywhere

Search This thread

saraah

Mar 25, 2013
london
Hi,

I have a samsung galaxy note 2 and i bought a cheap micro sd card from ebay which was a big mistake. the card is 64 gb and i bought it a month ago. it was working fine until yesterday. i got a notification saying safe to remove sd card.i went into storage settings and it says mount sd card. when i mounted it,i got another notification saying blank card and then it asks to format the card. i took the card out and did the same procedure several times but the same thing. i've got important data on the card and have no other backup. i also used the usb cable to connect it to the computer but it only recognizes the phone memory and not the card. i dont have a card reader. i have checked several threads here on xda but i cant find anything related to my problem. please help me....please its really important. thanks.

sarah

Mrinal Roy

Oct 19, 2012
kolkata
OnePlus 5T
Hi,

I have a samsung galaxy note 2 and i bought a cheap micro sd card from ebay which was a big mistake. the card is 64 gb and i bought it a month ago. it was working fine until yesterday. i got a notification saying safe to remove sd card.i went into storage settings and it says mount sd card. when i mounted it,i got another notification saying blank card and then it asks to format the card. i took the card out and did the same procedure several times but the same thing. i've got important data on the card and have no other backup. i also used the usb cable to connect it to the computer but it only recognizes the phone memory and not the card. i dont have a card reader. i have checked several threads here on xda but i cant find anything related to my problem. please help me....please its really important. thanks.

sarah

You have to format it to get it working again...no other option!